Stage 1 : Set the Foundation
Business Requirement Documentation
Our team completes the User Journey Map and Business Process Modeling Notation, and the first UI/UX Direction.
We will gather information, assess goals and objectives to define the statement of work, and establish the roadmap OKR.
Our quality management engineers create a test plan, a test checklist, and test cases. We also prepare the communication plan to describe how stakeholders will communicate.
UI/UX Design Specifications
We have design specifications that we create Wireframe, Mockup, Prototype, and Clickable UI Animation. This gives you a visible look at the product before the development stage.
A Gantt chart is used to depict a project timetable. This graphic acts as your project's development plan (along with timelines and milestones).
Technical and System Design
- High Level Design Specification, TRSD, ASDS, ICD, ERD, and DDD are detailed reports in this stage.
What we do during the development stage:
- Building a convenient frontend for your app
- Constructing reliable backend
- Implementing DevOps practices
- Refactoring (a process of restructuring existing computer code)
- Performing high-load tests
- Working and adjusting product architecture
- Fixing Bugs
Best QA practices
Early in the project, we create a test plan, that includes all testing activities that we are about to perform. Here's what we do:
- Smoke and functional tests each sprint
- Regression testing at the end of each project
- At least 1 week of bug fixing before the release
Stage 2 : Development
Work is split into sprints & milestones. After each sprint, we send reports and demos.
Stage 3: Release
We set up project information on stores and check whether the product meets Google Play/App Store requirements.
After final testing, we evaluate all activities that best fit the client's requirements. We deliver the system to clients for real-world use and deployment to end users.
Here's what we do at this stage:
- Google Play/App Store requirements compatibility check
- High-load tests
- Regression testing
- At least 1 week of bug fixing
- Setting up production health check
Products We Have Built
We helped LOF get 1,5M users and 1M+ downloads
The Career Application emphasizes both learning and playing through attractive game forms. It is built mainly for children from 5 to 11 years old. Through the world of growth and happiness with children, parents will be the ones accompanying the children, becoming the leaders, listening, sharing their feelings, and monitoring their children's activities every day.
- A personality test might help you find the ideal job
- A scientific test can help you achieve your skill development goals.
- Engage with the Malto Community
- Digital Coach with professional consultants
- Be inspired and succeed with Lead with Lof
We changed the way children learn and play by performing good deeds and participating in activities
Motivate children to learn new knowledge by completing game challenges. Allows parents to accompany and share with their children through tracking tools Create a world of growth and happiness with children: FAQs and live stream about how to raise children; a summary of children's feelings through emotion measure questions; interactive game.
- World of growth and happiness with children: FAQs and live stream about how to raise children; a summary of children's feelings through emotion measure questions; interactive game (funny questions, cleaning the house, feeding pets...)
- The Good Study Kun World, the Good Work Kun World, the Cheerful Kun World, and the Activity Kun World to encourage learning and good work
CEO at Ngoc Linh NFT Conserve JSC
" MLTech Soft team explained to us what was needed as trusted advisors. "
Mrs. Van Le
Deputy Managing Director, Yen Viet JSC
" MLTech Soft solved pretty much any curveball we threw in their direction. "
Chief Technology Officer at Happy Kids Montessori
" Their direct contribution to the client's success was highly praised. "
Let's get to work
Describe your idea. The more details the better. Here's what will happen next:
- We reply within 3 business hours
- Discuss your project on a quick call
- Quote from MLTech Soft within 3 working days